Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fwd: Fw: Befor & After Marriage.

posted under by itemail | Edit This



Before the marriage:

                 He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
                       She: Do you want me to leave?
                    He: NO! Don't even think about it.
                           She: Do you love me?
                              He: Of course!
                     She: Have you ever cheated on me?
                       He: NO! Why you even asking?
                          She: Will you kiss me?
                                 He: Yes!
                           She: Will you hit me?
                 He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!
                           She: Can I trust you?
                                 He: Yes.

       Now after the marriage you can read it from below to up !!!!








0 comments

Make A Comment
top