Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fw: damn good...

posted under by itemail | Edit This



 A man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.
 
When the dog is about to bite the woman,
the man intervenes and kicks the dog.
 
A reporter was seeing all this.
 
He said "That was great. I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.
Tomorrow the headline will be 'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."

The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here. I am from US".
Reporter " OK.
 
Then the headline will be US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".

Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen. I'm a Pakistani national".

Next day, the headline in the paper read ....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG

______________________________________________________________________






0 comments

Make A Comment
top