Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fw: potentially Vs reality

posted under by itemail | Edit This




Youngest Son: Tell me Daddy, what is the difference
between "potentially and reality"?
Dad : I will show you
Dad turns to his wife and asks her: Would you sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars?
Wife: Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity!
Then Dad asks his daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars?
Daughter: Wow! Yes! This is my fantasy!
 
So Dad turns to his elder son and asks him: Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million dollars?
Elder Son: Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million dollars! I would never hesitate!
So the father turns back to his younger son saying:
 
"You see son, "potentially" we are sitting on 3 million dollars,
but in "reality" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay!"
______________________________________________________________________






0 comments

Make A Comment
top